Wednesday 26 January 2005

time for reflection

Jeff @ home > Maura @ work

Noone is banishing you from anywhere. I asked you if you consider yourself part of the family, you failed to say yes, then I have to assume it's no. If you are going to react to the content of my emails please read them thoroughly.

Mom is too busy worrying about where she is going to live in the next few months to think about who's in her family. I suppose you are going to say "poor her" as well?

I am particularly fascinated by your phrases "Lofty and Omnipotent delusions of your own Place in the World" and "You'll justify your own way through life and nothing I can do will stop it". Maybe they do apply to me to an extent, but I really think they ought to spring to mind when you look in the mirror as well.

"Running around picking people up and dropping them off is a JOB?" No, it's being there when my family needs me, not that I expect you would understand the concept. That was MY message which was obviously too hidden for YOU. Again, I strongly recommend you take a few days to reflect on all I have said before you react any more.

You will not hear from me again until after the weekend; maybe you can set aside a half hour somewhere outside work to give this matter your undivided attention so maybe your retorts will be somewhere in the vicinity of the subject matter.

To be honest, there really isn't much more I can say anyway. At least I can always say I tried. It's midnight now, time to rest my fevered brain. Good night.