Tuesday 25 January 2005

i'm telling mom on you!!!!

Maura @ work > Jeff @ home

Jeff,

You are just outrageous! Poor you! Running around picking people up and dropping them off is a JOB? This is WORK?

You seriously need to get a grip.

As far as the MATH is concerned, I DID the math and found 25 1/4 years unaccounted for - which total all the time between your birth and that of your first child. There is a message in there, but it may be too hidden for you to read it. Even more likely, it does not agree with your very Lofty and Omnipotent delusions of your own Place in the World.

Not to worry! You'll justify your own way through life and nothing I can do will stop it.

Nor should I wish to. Considering what you've shown me these past few days, you are in great need of justifications. That you mistake them for reality, however, is pathetic.

I still would like to know, however, if Mom has had any input on my banishment from The Family -- and that I would very much like to know.

Can you tell me?

I'm all ears.