Thursday 8 September 2005

LIFESLICES

He was more of a pain than a pane...
The day I made someone laugh en francais...
Also known as "Babes Out of the Mouth"...
So much to say, so hard to say it
Feel free to take the piss...
Have a pint for Father's Day
A baseball story that's a bit of a mouthful
A story which I included during "geek week"
Boys will be boys!
Three short stories tied together with shoestring
Sadism is not a good quality for exam supervision.
My excuse for getting lost and I'm sticking to it!
My flirtation with the film industry, sadly not Kim Cattral
About an undervalued profession
Look down your nose at ME, will ya?
What is they say about lightning striking twice?
An alternative title was "Punch and Duty"
One night in a bar on a Greek island...
Was I working to hard or just crazy?
I need this story to remember my grandfather's last days by
There have been far worst nicknames for ex'es in history, I'm sure...
Is there etiquette to handle this situation?
They were asking for it
It could only happen to me...
This could also only happen to me...
A complex game of Chinese whispers bites me in the ass
That's Jeff WITH a J, thank you
What idiot did THAT?
Read it carefully before you judge...
The things you get up to as a kid...
Maybe I'm gettin too old for this concert lark
A classic exchange between me and my grandmother