Monday 18 October 2004

fare is fair

Maura @ work > Jeff @ home

Funny you should ask.....I was going to call this past weekend, but somehow the time got away from me.

It looks like i'm not going to be able to come at Xmas because the woman who does my job when I'm gone has asked for December 13th through the 31st for her vacation. My boss won't let us both go on vacation at the same time, so it looks like I'll have to miss Xmas this year.

I can, however, come in january, once the holiday peak season is over, although with the high cost of fuel, airline prices are higher than I've seen them in years.I'm really disappointed about Xmas, but I suppose it's only fair that she not always have to work through the season, and I have gone every year for the past 6. I still say, though, that Santa's gonna put coal in her stockiing.

I'll call this next weekend, or maybe during the week if I get a chance from work. xxx

Maura