Saturday 23 April 2005

a rare event

Maura @ home > Jeff @ home
Today I opened my mail at home for the first time this year......my lovely powerbook is only used for dvd watching, probably because i use a computer so much at work, but also because i'm so rarely home and not asleep.
anyway, i thought you should know that all your buddies are listed on my ichat account - some of the names are incroyable, mais vrai, n'est-çe pas?
The cat lady one is particularly intriguing.
I plan on purchasing this dvd asap, fyi.
ciao for niao.,
xxxx
ml
p.s. there is something in the mail to you which i hope you like. let me know.
POINT OF INFORMATION : Maura is replying to an email I sent on November 21, 2004 to both her home and work addresses when I had just seen the movie "The Incredibles" with the kids. As for the ichat account, I think she's referring to my Yahoo messenger account, which I accessed from her computer when Sandra, the kids and I were visiting last July. I have a feeling she is trying to insinuate that the female names on my friends list are somehow a secret from my fiancee, when in fact Sandra and I have actually gone out with the "cat" girl in question! I plan to ignore the comment until the next time Sandra, my mother and I are together when I will bring it up to (hopefully) take the wind out of my mother's sails.