Friday 4 March 2005

see? i got friends!!!

Maura @ work > Jeff @ home [This was forwarded to me, though I'm not 100% sure why. I did meet this guy Frank, he was a regular at the hole-in-the-wall bar The NiteCap where Maura worked most of the 90s. The original sender of the message appears to be a Bill Irby, who I seem to recall was the principal supplier to my mother of illicit substances during the same period.]
Sent: Thursday, March 3, 2005 2:28 AM
To: Lee, Maura> Subject: Notice for Frank McGinty
Message: Frank's obituary in SF Chronicle
Please visit the Notice for Frank McGinty.
[Maura left the following message on his guest book :
March 3, 2005
Frank,
I hardly knew you but what I knew, I loved.
There is a hole in my life. Bless you, my favorite Irish.
Maura Lee (San Francisco, CA ) ]